We are looking for a dedicated, innovative Board-Eligible or Board-Certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our growing team as a Staff Psychiatrist and help thousands of children and families live healthier, happier lives. The Child Psychiatrist will conduct diagnostic consultation, pharmacotherapy pursuant to written protocol and select individual therapy cases with supervisor’s consent.
- DO or MD from an accredited program
- Active Kansas Medical License and be Board-Eligible or Board-Certified in child and adolescent psychiatry
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- $60,000 loan repayment program ($20,000 per year for three years)
- Agency-paid malpractice insurance
- Position supported by 24/7 crisis team
- Standard office hours Monday-Friday – minimal on-call time and no in-patient work
- Incentive program
- Relocation assistance available
Other benefits include medical, dental, long-term disability, life insurance, incentive program, three weeks paid vacation, sick leave, nine paid holidays, 401(K) plan with employer match, training and education opportunities, flexible spending account and additional voluntary programs.