Family Psychiatrist to join one of the largest providers in the state.
- Candidates must have completed a combined Family Medicine/Psychiatry residency program or completed equivalent training
- Practice would be 60% Psychiatry and 40% Family Medicine
- Our Behavioral Health team consists of two, full-time master’s-level providers and two part-time Psychiatrists
- Established Family Medicine department comprised of 5 physicians and 5 APPs
- Teaching opportunities available with our ACGME-accredited Family Medicine and Psychiatry residencies
How to Apply
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Steven Bean at 800-783-9152 ext. 243 or email us at [email protected] regarding job number IL779