Crisis Stabilization Unit Psychiatrist needed in Perth Amboy, NJ!!!! Call me today!!!!!
Clinical/Educational (90%) –
Task: Timely provision of psychiatric care to assigned patients and participation in hospital educational activities.
- The Psychiatrist will have responsibility to provide psychiatric care to the patients presenting/referred to Crisis Stabilization Unit.
- Participation in psychiatric on call schedule which is 1:5 at present.
- Participation in staff development program as requested by department chair, to educate hospital staff regarding management of psychiatric illnesses.
-Participation in medical grand rounds and psychiatric training of internal medicine residents as requested by department chair.
- Any other reasonable clinical responsibilities assigned by the department chair to ensure efficient and safe functioning of the department.
Administrative (10%) –
Task: Ensure provision of safe and quality care to the patient by participation in development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Participation in peer review process as requested by department chair.
- Participation in development of department specific policies and procedures as requested by department chair.
- Participation in and implementation of departmental quality control and performance improvement programs as requested by department chair.
- Make recommendations to department chair with respect to the matters affecting patient care including personnel and resources needs of the department.