Locations: Pennsylvania-Dauphin, Lebanon, Lancaster & York Counties.
Status: Full Time Position (40hrs/week) & Part-Time Positions, No on-call responsibilities, No weekend responsibilities.
General Summary: The Child Psychiatrist serves as the primary team psychiatrist and
provides direct clinical care. The Child Psychiatrist works closely with the Psychiatric Medical Department performing psychiatric evaluations. The Child Psychiatrist serves an integral role in the treatment of children on the behavioral health continuum.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct psychiatric care for clients age 5 and above; this includes psychiatric evaluations and medication management checks.
- Assumes psychiatric leadership responsibilities to the treatment team, including signing off on initial treatment plans and treatment plan updates.
- Provides clinical expertise and direction for program development.
- Provides ongoing evaluation and approval of existing clinical program.
- Provide weekly supervision and clinical oversight to Master's level clinicians.
Competitive salary & benefits offered.
Loan Forgiveness Incentive: This group has added a loan forgiveness which would be offered with a 3 year full-time employment contract of $20K after 1st year and $15K after 2nd & 3rd year completion, respectively.