250k-300K salary range – onsite in Harrisburg at least 4 days a week. Relocation assistance available. Psychiatrist will supervise clinical team (9 directs, 23 total) and serve as mentor to the clinical staff. Will be clinical leader and facilitate relationships with providers.
· Development of clinical practice standards, policies, procedures, and performance;
· Review and resolution of quality of care problems;
· Participation in Complaint and Grievance processes related to service denials and clinical practice;
· Development, implementation, and review of the internal Quality Management and Utilization Management programs;
· Oversight of the Behavioral Health Managed Care Organization's referral process for specialty and Supplemental Services;
· Oversight and management of the Behavioral Health Managed Care Organization's behavioral health rehabilitation and residential services for children and adolescents, in collaboration with the HealthChoices PH-MCO's Medical Directors;
· Leadership and direction in the Behavioral Health Managed Care Organization's clinical staff recruitment, credentialing, and privileging activities;
· Leadership and direction in the Behavioral Health leadership and direction of policies and procedures relating to confidentiality of clinical records; and
· Participation in any meetings called by the Department.
· Board certified psychiatrist licensed in the Commonwealth.
· At least five (5) years combined experience in mental health and substance abuse services.